Abstracts of presentations at the "International Conference" in Sarajevo in 2008
- Scientific Workshop
- What are the pyramidal objects in the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids and how these fascinating structures were built?
- Butorac, Zvonimir
- Promotion and Commercialization of the Tourist Offer of Bosnia and Herzegovina, with special target on archaeological tourisme and the "Bosnian Valley of Pyramids"
- Fouad, Mona - El-Anbaawy, Mohamed
- Petrographical and geo-archaeological notes on the Bosnian Pyramid Hill of the Sun, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Resulovic, Husnija - Custovic, Hamid
- Pedomemory as a source of informations about development, processes, and age of soils in the function of archaeological investigations
- Kurtovic, Azra - Zlatar, Muhamed - Madzarevic Muhamed
- Results of mineral-petrographic, chemical and geochemical testing of the TB5 borehole sample from the 54th meter depth (Toprakalia Hill) and the SB1 borehole sample from the 4th meter depth (Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun)
Some papers are available at the ICBP website.